Thread: Staff Dais
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 09:23 PM   #19 (permalink)
Waterloo

Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Dredworth
Sixth Year

x1
connoisseur of comfort ❅ Crayola's Wibby Mrs Alex Turner ❅ Netflix and meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droo View Post
"None taken. And it's Hecate..." she said with a smile to the man. "Farmers? As in... muggle... farmers?" She asked him curious. She eyed the astronomy professor drowning in his pumpkin juice...
Hectate. Right. Sage simply gave a hesitant nod. Despite the rumours he'd heard, she SEEMED relatively normal. Heh. "Well... yes," he answered, head tilting to one side. "My parents are wizarding folk but using magic to farm just isn't satisfying." He doubted she'd understand..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antarctica! View Post
Risu resurfaced (risurfaced?) from the depths of his goblet of pumpkin juice. The cool liquid did wonders for his sweaty face, and he felt his body relax a bit. In fact, he thought he could almost go for another round on the dance floor already. A bit surprised at himself about his enthusiasm (but he had been having fun) he looked down from the dais in the direction of the dinner tables while, next to him, the conversation between the Potions and Herbology professors chatted gently on, but his dance partner was nowhere to be found. Perhaps out for a walk.

His goblet was empty. Risu put it down on the table and rejoined the conversation. "Oh, perhaps you should judge for yourself, Professor," he said to Hecate with a slight smile. "Talent, I think, is a bit too grand for what I do. It's more... accident avoidance, really. In four-four time."

Next, he turned to Professor Dodson. "I'm very well, thank you. How are you? I think my partner and I passed you on the dance floor a few times?"
Risu seemed like his complete opposite when it came to action on the dancefloor. Sage was hiding up here to avoid dancing.. whereas the Astronomy professor seemed almost eager to get back out there again.

He seemed to be enjoying that pumpkin juice a whole lot too, and Sage found himself pouring a goblet of his own. "I was too busy concentrating on not tripping over," he admitted truthfully. So chances were he hadn't seen Risu. "Dancing isn't really my ... thing."

_____________Take part in our Higgledy Piggledy House Cup!