Thread: Romance: The Lost Child - Sa16+
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 02:54 AM   #39 (permalink)
Adelaide_Rane_Parker
Slytherin
Lobalug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander Renald Parker
Sixth Year
Default word count 13031

heres more to the story hope you like it!

Chapter 9 - Morning Interruption part 1

Morning came with a blaze of red light as the sky lit up outside of Cassie’s room. She stretched out waiting for the familiar pop of Fefe. Even with the cloudless sky the dew that had collected on the windows now sparkled like diamonds as Fefe appeared at the foot of Cassie’s bed.

“Morning Miss Riddle, would you like to wear purple today?” Fefe asked while she snapped her fingers and a purple dress appeared on the bed.

Cassie crawled out of bed and grabbed the dress changing in the bathroom. When she returned her bed had been made and the room straitened. She walked down to the conservatory for breakfast.

Lucius and Narcissa were already in the bright room waiting for everyone to assemble. Draco arrived shortly after Cassie had.

“Good morning Mother, Father” he pulled out Cassie’s chair as he continued “Good Morning Cassandra.”

Cassie had not quite forgave Draco for what he had said to her the night before although she returned the favor with a quiet “Thank you Sir” not making eye contact with Draco who now sat to her left next to hs father who was reading the Daily Prophet.

“Any good news Father” Draco asked absentmindedly while staring at the Venomous Tentacula whip its vines around the glass terrarium.

Without looking up from his paper Lucius answered “Nothing to great the Minister failed to arrive at the summit meeting for international communication. The paper says that he has fallen ill and will be rescheduling the meeting for next week.” he looked up at Draco with at look that said do you know more?

“Very interesting” Draco said not sounding interested at all.

The rest of breakfast was spent in silence. Banging of silverware was all that could be heard with the occasional paper ruffling so when Fefe popped in everyone faced her.

“Sir there is a Ministry Official …..” Before she could finish her sentence a medium build young man walked in to the room
“Forgive the interruption, but the Ministry is conducting raids for all former Death Eaters’ homes.” The man said.

Lucius stood up at soon as the man entered. “How dare you come here to our home you filthy blood traitor.” he said as he tossed his paper on the floor disrupting the table as he stood.

“Here is my order to search your home.” the man said as he held out a piece of parchment for Lucius to inspect.

With one hand on his wand Lucius snatched the parchment from the man.

“Mr. Malfoy I would remove you hand from your wand cursing an aura would violate your parole.”

With his teeth clinched he sat back down reading the parchment.

Draco stood and faced the man responding to him with a smooth contempt “If you must Mr. Potter but I hope you would not mind if my family finished breakfast I will join you on the walk.” With that he excused himself from the table and walked to the door.