View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 10:36 PM   #20 (permalink)
Luna Laufghudd
Special Services to the School
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya 'Fiera' Saylen
Graduated
x5
♪ Golden Badger ♥ clawdia & taylour ♥ Huffie Cappytain ♫

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy ♥ View Post
It helped a little to know that at least Fallon hadn't laughed at him. Because she was his friend, and having friends laugh at you hurt more than it did with strangers. "At least not everyone laughed at me." And that was nice.

But now the other girl was hugging him. He wasn't sure how he felt about it, but she was sorry at least even if she had laughed at him and he didn't really know her, so it wasn't too bad. "It's okay," he told her. It wasn't really, but he forgave her at least.

And Miranda was officially the most amazing person ever. She needed t-shirts and a fanclub, she was so awesome.

She was being so nice to him and giving him Chocolate Frogs even though he was sure that they were sugar free. It didn't really matter to him because she was a good friend.

"Thank you," he said as he hugged her now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAGrape View Post
Fallon smiled at Torin. She did feel really bad for him.

Then one of the other girls wanted to chase her and the other girl off. She figured it would probably be best if she left. The girl that was chasing her off was kind of scaring Fallon.

She carefully pushed herself up from the bench. "Well, I'm gonna go back inside now. I'll see you later on the dance floor Torin." She wasn't going to forget that she needed to see his awesome dance moves.

With that, she headed back into the castle to socialize.
She kept her arm linked with his, as if she was ready to take off in her invisible broom if the girls did anything else. Hehe. And now a girl was hugging him. Sigh. and rolling of the eyes. She could say the girls were still young, but they weren't THAT much younger than herself....so, they should've thought about the consequence before they did the action.

Hmhm. That girl. Miranda would keep an eye on her. Hehehe.
"Byeee." she waved, watching the girl walk off even though she hadn't addressed her.

Torin sure had a big heart to be able to forgive that easily. A true Badger, wasn't he? Miranda smiled softly, taking out a frog for herself.
"Anytime." Nod. Returning his hug, Miranda hoped he was feeling better. "Sugarfree." She said amused, focusing back on the candy. "But they're really good!" Whenever the word sugar free was brought up, it usually meant the food was not so good, but these were. Miranda could imagine Torin tought the same. "I'mma eat one to prove it!" Hehe. Quickly unwrapping the frog, she took a bite of it and wiggled her eyebrows. "Mmmmm. Scheee? Yummeh." Totally.