View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 09:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Evi3e <3 View Post
Bella looked down at Torin from where she stood. He looked really sad, and it pained her to know she had been one to make him this way. She sat down and crossed his legs.

"Im Sorry Torin, for laughing"
She said softly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAGrape View Post
Fallon felt so bad for Torin. She hadn't been there when everyone was laughing at him. She had only showed up to watch him storm off. She manuevered herself so that she could sit next to Torin. She listened as one of the other girls apologized.

"No. I only saw you storm off earlier. I wanted to make sure you were all right." She could tell he was really upset. That's why she made it so she could sit down. Now she was afraid to get back up though. Luckily, her dress was actually quite comfy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Laufghudd View Post
Hmmmmmmmm. Miranda frowned, looking at the other girls.
Torin's question and their answers made her thiiiiiink. Had they laughed at him. That way SO not cool.

Okay, this dress was like...snug, and she really wanted to sit down next to Torin. Well...her shoes had not stopped her from walking, so HA!
Putting a hand to Torin's shoulder, it might've seen like a nice gesture, but really, it was to keep her from falling over as she lowered herself down and sat down next to the boy.

"No one's going to laugh at you." You know why? "I'll make sure they don't." She wasn't a badger for nothing, and badgers were a protective bunch. She eyed the girls, wondering what they would do next.
At least he wasn't being laughed at right now. "Well, I'm not alright." And he didn't care if he was being dramatic, he was humiliated in front of a bunch of people and teachers. He wasn't sure how he could ever go to class again. This was like when Reese told Bunz about his crush on her. And suddenly he wanted his sister.

Miranda was making him feel better even though it seemed she was having a real hard tome moving around in her outfit.

He smiled weakly as she put her hand on his shoulder even though he was sure that it was for balance more than anything. "You will?"