View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 08:17 PM   #22 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

"Good day," Nolan greeted the last few arrivals. He checked his watch and saw that it was tme to get started, so he pulled out his wand and waved it before heading back to his desk and leaning against it.

"Today we're going to cover two topics, but don't worry, it's not going to overwhelm any of you, I promise," he assured with class with a grin. "So, as many of you have noticed, we recently had a Job Fair in the Great Hall, and I'm hoping that the fair was an opportunity for all of you to take a look at all the opportunities you have out there once you graduate Hogwarts."

"Now, some of you may be thinking of entering the Divination field once you leave here," he added. "However unlike other fields, the occupations avaliable for someone interested in this subject are a little tougher to find but, nonetheless, they are out there, for Seers and non-Seers alike," he explained.

"Can anyone think of any occupations out there that someone who is interested in Divination might be interested in entering?" he asked. He was curious to see what they would come up with...they'd definitely have to think outside the box for this one!

OOC: Class has now started, so if you enter after this post, please pretend you were here the whole time rather than announce your late arrival. Thank you!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid