View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 07:18 AM   #272 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoritaMaxie View Post
Oops. "I sowwee?" Gold offered, making a variety of oh-so-cute faces at him, before stopping that. Because, you know, she and Mr. T were insane when together, but not every passer-by needed to know that. Though she wouldn't actually be surprised, if it was already common knowledge, by now. They both stood out, after all.

Hehe.

Eh? "I'm 5'8", for heaven's sake, Torin." She rolled her eyes. "If I get any taller, I'm going to especially get myself a lifetime supply of Shrinking Solution, and have a daily dose." She didn't want to be six feet! "YOU, as you have just admitted, are the big, bad giant. Down with you!"

Err. WELL!

"You should be sorry. I'm telling Brody on you." which was a lie because he didn't really care. And she wouldn't care if he told her because his girlfriend was mean like that. She was a mean girlfriend. hehe.

He snorted as she started going on about her height. She was so cute sometimes. "I know. I think you need some of that shrinking solution. You're going to hit being a giant yourself soon." Which would be pretty awesome, honestly. They could both be the giants of Hogwarts together. And no one else would be cool enough to join them. "I'm 6'6. You can't take me down." He stuck his tongue out at her.