View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 03:01 AM   #271 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy ♥ View Post
He gasped as she told her that she was joking. And not only that, but she proceeded to laugh at him. "Is that so? Well, maybe you hurt my feelings and I want to go and lock myself in my Dorm now." He sniffled and nudged her a little. She was so evil sometimes. Why he loved her. hehe.

"I am taller. I'm like a giant now. You look like such a midget to me. Shorty." He ruffed her hair playfully.
Oops. "I sowwee?" Gold offered, making a variety of oh-so-cute faces at him, before stopping that. Because, you know, she and Mr. T were insane when together, but not every passer-by needed to know that. Though she wouldn't actually be surprised, if it was already common knowledge, by now. They both stood out, after all.

Hehe.

Eh? "I'm 5'8", for heaven's sake, Torin." She rolled her eyes. "If I get any taller, I'm going to especially get myself a lifetime supply of Shrinking Solution, and have a daily dose." She didn't want to be six feet! "YOU, as you have just admitted, are the big, bad giant. Down with you!"

Err. WELL!