View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 06:12 AM   #264 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoritaMaxie View Post
"Brody didn't leave Hogwarts," Gold said quietly, "Without so much as letting you know that she would be away." Then she added, "-- and it was her decision to break up with you. I never broke up with Dylan. I told him I wanted a break, because I wasn't well. I told him I wanted to get back together, later on. I --"

She paused.

"Forget it, Mr. T. Let's talk of something else. I'm going to be with Chris, and if Dylan wants to be friends, we can be that. If not, then not." It hurt her to say that. Hurt her more than she could put in words. But she wasn't going to even think that maybe she still felt for Dylan, much less admit that she might possibly still love him. He had hurt her, too much.

"I'm glad I have you."

"True. But we did have a lot of problems. And we did date other people while being in love with each other." One of said people being Gold, and another being Dylan. It was just so odd to think about right now.

He nodded as she wanted to change the subject. It was maybe good for them to do that because he knew deep down that she was in love with Dylan. If she hadn't been, this wouldn't be upsetting her so much.

"You always have me." And she knew that.