View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 06:07 AM   #263 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy ♥ View Post
He sighed and kept trying to comfort her. He wasn't totally sure what he could say to help her, but he would try.

"It will. It might not seem that way, but it will. I mean things worked out for me and Brody when we weren't sure that they would." But he wasn't going to dwell on that because he was focusing on her, not himself. But he wished that she would find happiness like he had.

"If you really like Chris, you should be with him no matter what Dylan says. And if you think it's best to avoid him, do that. If he tries bugging you, I can deal with him for you." He would do anything for Gold. He loved her so much.

And if she decided that she wanted to be with Dylan, he would stand behind her. He didn't care for Dylan overly, but if he made her happy he would be okay with it.
"Brody didn't leave Hogwarts," Gold said quietly, "Without so much as letting you know that she would be away." Then she added, "-- and it was her decision to break up with you. I never broke up with Dylan. I told him I wanted a break, because I wasn't well. I told him I wanted to get back together, later on. I --"

She paused.

"Forget it, Mr. T. Let's talk of something else. I'm going to be with Chris, and if Dylan wants to be friends, we can be that. If not, then not." It hurt her to say that. Hurt her more than she could put in words. But she wasn't going to even think that maybe she still felt for Dylan, much less admit that she might possibly still love him. He had hurt her, too much.

"I'm glad I have you."