View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 05:43 AM   #261 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy ♥ View Post
He was surprised when she wrapped his arms around her and buried her head into his chest. He wasn't even sure he heard what she was saying right.

Dylan was back? Denver was back?

"It will all be okay, Gold." He rubbed her back soothingly. "I'm here for you, love. Let's talk about this more. If you want to. We can also talk about something else." It didn't matter to him, he just wanted her to be happy. He understood what it was like to hurt. And he was sure that she still loved Dylan no matter what she said.
"It won't be okay," Gold said, her voice still coming out all muffled. Obviously, given that she had yet to remove her head from his chest. In fact, she kept burying it further, as if that would solve everything. Mr. T would help, wouldn't he? He was going to save her.

He had said he would protect her. She trusted him.

"He didn't even tell me, when he left. He just did. Left. I spent weeks trying to get over him, and when I finally move on, he comes back. Then he tells me he loves me, and that he wants me back. I don't want to go back to him." Did she? No, she couldn't. "I want to throw my new heels at his head, and shake him really, really hard."