View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 07:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
Antarctica
Dark Force Defense League
Welsh Green

Encyclopaedia Galactica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoerawrr View Post
Getting up to the top floor wasn't as hard as it used to be now that Jake was taller. He was relatively surprised to find himself up in the tower, but it was a pleasant surprise. The boy strolled down the corridor in a set of his muggle clothes rather than robes (hey, wasn't class time), in particular, faded denim jeans and a really old shirt that used to belong to his dad.

'Til Jake stole it.

Hehe.

Reaching the door, Jake knocked five times super quickly and leant against the door to wait, hands back in his pockets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily-Luna View Post
Kate reached Prof. Antares´office and knocked on the door two times. Then, waited for him to answer
Risu pulled the door open and glanced outside. A rush of icy air, colder even than the corridor, drifted into the waiting area - past the professor's slightly exaggerated form. He was wearing a number of large and comfortable-looking sweaters. They gave the impression that he was trying to look like a thinner and more intellectual version of the Michelin Man.

His nose was bright pink. "My apologies," Risu said with a sniff, "I seem to have neglected to tell the House-elves to keep my office heated while I was gone. It's rather chilly in there now." He shrugged, gently dislodging several layers of clothing. "Come on in."