View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 10:04 AM   #252 (permalink)
Roselyn
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DoM
Kappa

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
x9 x8
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | a normal girl with normal knees

Hmm, now that the brooch was gone...she wanted it! Give it back!!

Pouting slightly, having already thought of many ways she could possibly destroy the thing and now not being able to do so, the Slytherin took a deep breathe before looking around before raising a brow at her friend. "That would take too much energy and...time." Yes, she needed time! There wasn't enough time in the world. "Besides, I doubt fish would want to eat old parchment." Well it wasn't old, in fact it looked as if it were bought the day before (BEFORE it was burned of course), but eating parchment? Just gross. Even for a fish.

Now, how could Destiny not remember her lighting things and herself on fire? "There were...a few times." she spoke quietly, looking everywhere but Destiny. In fact, there were quite a few times Destiny herself was almost set on fire because Evelyn had playing with it again. Nodding at Destiny when she said something about fire, it also made her think of all the other times her friend put out fires on the table...with her arm. Of course she didn't really know it at the time since she was too absorbed in her potion work, but it was just convenient at times when her friend placed her arm on a small flame. Made it go out in a blink of an eye! "And I am eternally thankful for that."

Teehee.

Meh. Evelyn really didn't want to meet Destiny's grandmother, but if things were going the way they did, and with just her luck, she was going to have to sooner or later. "Sounds like fun." Expedition thing? Evelyn herself would have been going on one again this next summer but... "No, I haven't decided yet." she said, sighing in frustration before rubbing her face and letting her arms drop to her side. "Everything is all weird at my home at the moment. I'm not even there but trouble STILL finds me!"

Turning her head over to her friend, the Slytherin barely smiled for a moment before chuckling softly. "Save me from my evil parents?"