View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 06:26 AM   #251 (permalink)
Destiny
Dark Force Defense League

DoM
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Flora B. Thiese
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Wylie E. Atherton
Mysteries
x5 x1
Super Slytherin Buddy || ⅓ She-Snake Trio || 'I taste like chocolate and potatoes'

"I'm just kidding, you don't need to keep it!" she laughed, taking the brooch back off Evelyn. If she was given that brooch by someone other than her feeble minded grandmother, she would not accept it. Well, she would, but she would hide it somewhere later on. Never would she wear the thing. She listened to Evelyn as explained why there was a picture of Truebridge on her watch and she couldn't help but nod. That made sense..but it still didn't explain how defensive her friend got over the whole thing. Destiny would just have to do some spying around over this. Hmm..does Evelyn keep a diary? Heehee.

She chuckled as Evelyn moved the burning piece of parchment away from herself. At least she was now being careful with the fire, not like that one potion's class. Destiny never did see that potion's book again. "But it would have been more fun to crumble it. And then stomp it. Then pick it up and throw it in the lake." Of course throwing something in the lake would e considered littering, but fun nonetheless. "Maye not throw it in the lake.. The fish might eat it." There were fish in the lake, right? Ehh..

Whaaaat? "When in the world did you light yourself on fire?" If Evelyn wasn't so protective of her wand, Destiny would have to keep it away from her. Supervised wand visits are what Evelyn needed. She would have to keep her eyes on her friend, especially in Potion's class..and now that she was all into this cooking, she would need to be watched in the kitchens as well. "And I usually start the fires for you too." she added, "Which is weird, 'cause I don't like fire."

Okay, so either someone was going on with Evelyn, or she decided to become really nosy at the moment. "Well, for the last two summers I spent them with my grandmother. Buuuut, this summer I'll be able to spend it home! My grandmother is going on some kind of expedition thing. She tried to take me, but my parents told her no." Thank Merlin for that! Last summers trip was enough for Destiny. She didn't need to go on another one with that wonky-brained woman. "Do you know what you are doing for the summer yet?"

Hmm..was it too early to be thinking about the summer?

____________ooh, ooh, she's the rough and the rowdiest kid________
ooh, ooh, and there's more where she lives_____