View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 10:08 AM   #24 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Text Cut: Quottteess <33
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Preston smiled as he watched the students filter in. Exceptionally polite, each of them.

Well, with the exception of that rather odd tugging motion between Miss Shepard and Miss Salazar and resulting conversation. Raising an eyebrow, Professor Kingsley considered them. Either it was some sort of elaborate improv exercise or someone had charmed them together. He decided it better to not ask.

"Welcome welcome. Find a seat, have some cookies. There are all sorts. I had the House Elves send up a few trays. This isn't a structured class by any means, so feel free to ask me questions, work on your homework, catch up with your classmates, compare notes, or anything else while we wait for more students to show up."
Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post
As much as her stomach wanted her to gobble down the sugar cookie in one bite, Arya was too interested in other things to do anything besides nibble on the cookie. She was looking out the window thinking about her baby clabbert, and what she was gonna feed him after her own dinner.

This and the birds that flew by the window was the reason she didn't notice the Griffindor prefect until she had spoken. Her eyes gliding from the window to Gold, she grinned and lowered the cookie. "Hey Gold! Things are good, never better." It was true. Everything in her life right now was great, excellent, magnificent. Infact the more she thought about it, the more she realized that this was the first time since last term things had been this good and it caused her grin to grow.

"How are things with you?" She nibbled at the cookie, pulling her legs into the chair.

Cookies!

Why had Gold not noticed them before? Well, she had but she had only just realized that they were free to eat one [or twenty-six] if they wanted to. The thought made a little, but very warm, smile turn up the corners of her lips. She beamed at the cookies, and selected a chocolate chip one. Then, taking a tiny bite and swallowing, she looked back at Arya.

"You seem really happy," she commented, cheerfully. That was nice, actually. The 'Puff deserved to be happy. "I'm fine," she added, in response to Arya's question. "Trying to tackle homework and stuff. I thought not having OWL's on my mind would be a relief, but this year is even harder than the last one!" She smiled slightly, though. She liked studying.

Well, generally.

She waved to Cela, then settled back into her seat, taking another bite out of the chocolate chip cookie.