View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 05:40 AM   #22 (permalink)
Destiny
Dark Force Defense League

DoM
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Flora B. Thiese
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Wylie E. Atherton
Mysteries
x5 x1
Super Slytherin Buddy || ⅓ She-Snake Trio || 'I taste like chocolate and potatoes'

SPOILER!!: Evelyn, Marie and Crater..I mean Carter
Quote:
Originally Posted by individual View Post
Laying her head down on the table when she saw Destiny AND Marie enter the classroom, both obviously still stuck together considering the way they were walking.

Uggh....

SHE couldnt' handle them being together much longer. Tuning out the conversation going on, for a moment, the Slytherin closed her eyes and just, sat quietly until the meeting thing started. So this was more like a study group thing than a Transfiguration club? Pfft. Well, at least some people in here knew more about Transfiguration then she did, and hopefully, if she got the guts to do it, she might even ask a few people some questions on it.

But more of that later. Right now, something just smacked her in the face, making her flinch. Peaking open an eye, she heard Destiny say something about lima beans and not eating something, and only then did her vision finally focus on the cookie sitting right in front of her face. That is, before she saw her friend diving for the cookies. "Destiny..." she muttered, raising a brow at the Slytherin. "You eat one of those, and I'll give a wedgie that will take hours to fix."
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1HBIC View Post
"I didn't say it hurt Destiny, I just said you didn't have to be so mean." Marie was now beginning to think the girl needed a hearing aid because she clearly did NOT say she was hurt.

She couldn't hold back the laughter anymore when Destiny slapped the cookie out of her hand, which hit Evelyn in the head. "Haha Destiny, do you always believe everything you are told? Do you seriously think someone would make cookies with Lima beans in them?" Well being at Hogwarts it was a possibility but Marie knew it was just nuts in the cookies

Than the professor confirmed that there were several different types of cookies... which caused Destiny to almost jump out of her seat trying to get one.

GEEZ! "Slow down Destiny, my arm is still attached to you here," she said pulling her hand back away from the plate of cookies.

What was Evelyn going to give Destiny?

What in the name of Merlin was a wedgie? And why was she going to give one to Destiny if she she just had to fix it?

She then smiled when she seen Carter sit down next to her. "Hey, glad you made it," she said. "Watch out for flying cookies, Destiny here is a little wild today." Yep, just tell her a cookie has lima beans in it and you will get smacked in the head with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Carter chuckled. "I see that." he said. Reaching over Destiny's head he snatched a chocolate chip one. He got one before she ate them all. And he even still had his hand!

He looked over at Destiny and Evelyn hearing them talk about wedgies. Really? What were they, five? He then looked at Marie. She seemed a little confused by the word. It must be a muggle word. Which would explain why Destiny and Evelyn were using it. They randomly liked random muggle things. And wedgies must have been one of those things. Which was weird. But, whatever, so were they.

"I'd say let's go find a seat... but I don't think you'll be able to drag Destiny away from that cookie tray." he said trying to control his laughter.

Oops.

The cookie that Destiny slapped out of Marie's hand hit Evelyn in the face. "Sorry." she muttered, "It was a lima bean cookie." And well, she had said that already, but everyone needed to know that those house elves were lousy bakers. Who in their right mind puts LIMA BEANS in cookies!? House elves, that's who.

Destiny snorted when Marie called her mean..again. She was anything but mean! "I'm mean!? You've been dragging me around all week! Pulling me and making me fall. Don't call me mean." She then finished that with sticking her tongue out. Yeah, Marie was CRAZY! Destiny was not the mean one, pffft.

Now..back to important things..COOKIES! "You never know what is in this food. Lima bean cookies could be a favorite of his." Her eyes flickered towards Kingsley before focusing on the plate once more. Yeah, the Professor definitely seemed like a lima bean eating man. Finding a chocolate cookie on the plate, she was just about to reach for it when Evelyn brought up the wedgie. Letting her hand hang over the plate, she turned to face her friend, "You wouldn't dare do that to me again." And if she did, she would get a nice mouthful of soap, that's for sure.

Not even a second after that, Marie was tugging on the rope, causing her hand to fly away from the plate and smack herself in the face. "Owww! And you called me mean?" She didn't care what anyone said or did to her. She was gunna eat that cookie. Her hand shot back out towards the plate, when out of nowhere, Carter took it! Carter took her cookie!

"That was MY cookie." she pouted then folded her arms across her chest.

Professor Kingsley needed to control his club members. Starting with Crater over there.

____________ooh, ooh, she's the rough and the rowdiest kid________
ooh, ooh, and there's more where she lives_____