View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 05:37 AM   #21 (permalink)
The1HBIC
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Slytherin
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Carter chuckled. "I see that." he said. Reaching over Destiny's head he snatched a chocolate chip one. He got one before she ate them all. And he even still had his hand!

He looked over at Destiny and Evelyn hearing them talk about wedgies. Really? What were they, five? He then looked at Marie. She seemed a little confused by the word. It must be a muggle word. Which would explain why Destiny and Evelyn were using it. They randomly liked random muggle things. And wedgies must have been one of those things. Which was weird. But, whatever, so were they.

"I'd say let's go find a seat... but I don't think you'll be able to drag Destiny away from that cookie tray." he said trying to control his laughter.
Marie was still trying to figure out what a wedgie was when Carter grabbed a chcolate chip cookie. Haha, he got one before Destiny did. And if Evelyn got her way, Destiny would not get one anyway.

"Well, we may not be able to drag her away fron the cookies, but we could always move down there," she said pointing the the empty seats at the end of the table. She may be attached to Destiny but that did not mean she had to sit next to her. They did still have the ability to be six feet away from each other.

Cece and Marie_____Colby