View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 05:15 AM   #20 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1HBIC View Post
"I didn't say it hurt Destiny, I just said you didn't have to be so mean." Marie was now beginning to think the girl needed a hearing aid because she clearly did NOT say she was hurt.

She couldn't hold back the laughter anymore when Destiny slapped the cookie out of her hand, which hit Evelyn in the head. "Haha Destiny, do you always believe everything you are told? Do you seriously think someone would make cookies with Lima beans in them?" Well being at Hogwarts it was a possibility but Marie knew it was just nuts in the cookies

Than the professor confirmed that there were several different types of cookies... which caused Destiny to almost jump out of her seat trying to get one.

GEEZ! "Slow down Destiny, my arm is still attached to you here," she said pulling her hand back away from the plate of cookies.

What was Evelyn going to give Destiny?

What in the name of Merlin was a wedgie? And why was she going to give one to Destiny if she she just had to fix it?

She then smiled when she seen Carter sit down next to her. "Hey, glad you made it," she said. "Watch out for flying cookies, Destiny here is a little wild today." Yep, just tell her a cookie has lima beans in it and you will get smacked in the head with it.
Carter chuckled. "I see that." he said. Reaching over Destiny's head he snatched a chocolate chip one. He got one before she ate them all. And he even still had his hand!

He looked over at Destiny and Evelyn hearing them talk about wedgies. Really? What were they, five? He then looked at Marie. She seemed a little confused by the word. It must be a muggle word. Which would explain why Destiny and Evelyn were using it. They randomly liked random muggle things. And wedgies must have been one of those things. Which was weird. But, whatever, so were they.

"I'd say let's go find a seat... but I don't think you'll be able to drag Destiny away from that cookie tray." he said trying to control his laughter.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You