View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 04:39 AM   #23 (permalink)
Cinn-O-Bun

DIMC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Royse Witkin
Seventh Year
x1 x3
sugary sweet Evil Pastry Lady

Miles laughed and looked at Fia at her question and bounced in the chair, "Three! One, Twoooo, Three!" Laughing his head off he swung his legs in the chair.

"Well that's such a shame and she had such a hard time with me too," he giggled and pulled up his legs into the chair and sat on them. "Well I have this issue with medicine...doesn't like me. Makes me all sorts of wooohoooo and stuff. But I have this mental issue where if I get stressed I get sick and so my doctor put me on these mood stabilizers yet I took too many of them to keep me calm while I was down in the creepy tunnels with that pyromaniac Lafay so I wouldn't get in trouble and now I can't calm down and Fia took my pills, which is probably a good thing so I won't take anymore but something's not right and I don't know if you give me something to counteract it if it'll make it worse or just keep me hyper or what and so I'm here," he said it all in one breath effortlessly and fast. After he finished the grin stayed on his face and he looked at Fia and then at the healer.