View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 12:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
TeamHermioneGranger
Ravenclaw
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maddie Force
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
George Harris
Magical Transportation
Weeee Jenn <33... | You know Ravvies are awesome | | Loly... I luff you! | LOVES mah TWINNEH!

Maddie smiled at Smokey and pulled out her copy of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Flicking through until she reached the definition of an Imp, she stopped. She pulled out her book and wrote some notes:

Quote:
Maddie's Diary
Imps are only found in Britain and ireland. Sometimes, they are confused with Pixies. Imps are usually brown or black (therefore, Smokey's red skin is highly unusual). A full grown Imp is six to eight inches, whilst a baby like Smokey is only one inch tall. They like marshy ground, and are usually found on river banks. It eats small insects

Maddie grimaced at the last sentence. Insects. she had to feed Smokey insects. She pulled out a scoop, and stuck on her gloves (no way was she touching insects with bare hands) she scooped a few criickets onto her hand, and held them out for Smokey. She smiled as she ate every single one. After that, Maddie decided to try and get Smokey to drink, and filled a bowl with milk and a bowl with water, setting them both near Smokey's feet. She laughed as Smokey ignored the water and tried to drink the milk, which resulted in her falling into the bowl. Maddie fished her out, driend her off and made another note in her book:

Quote:
Particularly likes:
Crickets
Carrots
Hay
Milk

Particularly Dislikes:
Water
Dog Food
Spiders (thank goodness)
Smokey pranced around the ring, nose in the air. When the human offered her crickets, she smiled and leapt over. She'd finally gotten it right! Smokey ate all the crickets extremely quickly, and licked her lips with her long, forked tongue. Then the human brouht out water. She sniffed and turned away, until she was offered milk! In her eagerness to drink it all, she fell headfirst in the bowl. the human laughed, but obligingly pulled her out. Once set back on the floor, Smokey quickly drank all the milk, giving warning galnces to all the other babies, let they try to take her food and drink away.

☆ Madeleine Force; Sixth-Year Ravenclaw ☆