View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 12:14 PM   #19 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Ella watched as her baby Cruppie, Elvis, was running around in the outdoor play area. She stroked it's fur then he rolled onto his back. Hehe. Ooh, Ella remembered that she had something to give Elvis. A tasty treat! She rummaged in her pockets for a moment then pulled out a biscuit. It wasn't a dog biscuit.. just a regular biscuit but Ella figured that Elvis would like it.

"Here you go Elvis." Ella said and held the treat in front of Elvis' mouth. He had a little sniff of the food but ate it within seconds. Well Crups do eat anything. The Crup looked up at Ella as if it was expecting more. Uhm.. "Sorry Elvis, that's all I have with me today." But there was something to look up. What is appropriate for a Crup to eat, and how much should they have? Right.

She wrote things down about Elvis' behaviour and antics, and everything that she had seen on this visit. After she had written enough, she figured that it would be getting late now and she should probably get going. She picked up Elvis and held it in the air giving it a kissy face. "See you tomorrow Elvis." She grinned, then took him back inside and back into his cage. N'aww, she couldn't wait to come back.

SPOILER!!: Ella's Journal

Quote:
Visit One

Elvis got very excited when I first arrived and was very clingy. As I could tell he was feeling very excitable, I took him outside to the provided play area to let him run around a bit. After he ran around a bit, I remembered that I had a biscuit in my pocket and I decided to give it to him. I knew that Crups eat anything, but it seemed that Elvis did enjoy it.

With a bit more running around, I felt that I got to bond with Elvis for our first visit.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing

Last edited by Emzily; 06-05-2010 at 10:44 PM.