View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 02:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
TeamHermioneGranger
Ravenclaw
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maddie Force
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
George Harris
Magical Transportation
Weeee Jenn <33... | You know Ravvies are awesome | | Loly... I luff you! | LOVES mah TWINNEH!

Maddie smiled and picked the Imp up, waving at the other girl who had an Imp as well. She stroked Smokey's head, and offered her more food. This time, she left the hay and tried some other things. She took a scoop (no way was she doing this with her hands) and offered the baby some (EEP) dead spiders from one of the bags. Thankfully, she didn't like thwm, so maddie just put them in the bin. Neext, carrots. Smokey nudged them with her nose, but didn't eat them until Maddie cut them into smaller pieces

Smokey pranced round the pen, nose in the air. Ah, sun. Warm. The tall human - Maggie? Maddie? Was offering food. She sniffed it, and recoiled in disgust. Spiders? Was this human mad? She came back again, this time with carrots. Smokey playfully pushed one with her nose, and gave the human a reproachful look. How was she supposed to teat it unless it was cut up? The person obliged, and Smokey devoured the yummy vegetable in seconds.

☆ Madeleine Force; Sixth-Year Ravenclaw ☆