View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 03:48 PM

Post Chris Rankin completes Deathly Hallows filming

Actor Chris Rankin (Percy Weasley) announced on his Twitter that he completed work on Deathly Hallows, and the Harry Potter films, earlier today.

Quote:
So I think today is my last day filming Harry Potter.... God...10 years of my life may well be over come Midnight tonight...!
Quote:
As much as I'm really terribly sad about finishing, I'm excited to see what will come next! Although another ten years and I'll be 36...!
Quote:
Well we've done some shooting but it's wet...! Proper welled up mid take just now! Fortunately I fits with the scene though!
Additionally, while Oliver and James Phelps were getting their hair dyed ginger for the final time yesterday (as can be seen by the photo below), they are by no means done with work on set.

Quote:
James_Phelps Hello all,what's everyone up to today? Also just so u know, I'm not done on HP7 yet, I don't know who said I am..but I'm not.
Warwick Davis also stated that while he has completed his work as Professor Flitwick, he is not done with filming altogether, and still has work to complete as Griphook the goblin.

Quote:
WarwickADavis ...but, I'll be back at Leavesden tomorrow as 'Griphook'! It's not over yet...
Deathly Hallows filming is set to complete, as confirmed by producer David Yates, sometime next week; the films will be released on November 19, 2010 and July 15, 2011.