View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 07:54 AM   #22 (permalink)
SlytherinSistah
Special Services to the School

DoM
Ramora

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by individual View Post
Looking up at the hand being offered to her, Evelyn scowled before a moment before sighing and taking it. Standing up, she wiped off anything that may have stuck to her clothes before answering him. "Fine." she mumbled, looking down at the wand by her feet before picking that up too.

Cautiously...picking it up...

Don't want any OTHER accidents of course. "Guess it doesn't like me." she said, a small smile now appearing on her face as she handed the wand back to the man. However, she couldn't help but feel saddened by the fact she couldn't 'tame' the wand. So, she wasn't meant to be a wand-maker?

She still had years to learn though. There could still be a chance.
"Yea. It doesn't like me either." The man was eye-ing the area just behind where the girl had fallen as he took back the wand. In a moment he walked over to it and appeared to kick thin air. Yes. He had suspected as much. The cushioning charm had been placed entirely too far. "My wife, however is another story." Mr. Beezwick reached into his red robe and pulled out a card offering it to the girl. "You might find these to be a bit more enjoyable. And, I think you deserve a bit of that after giving the wand a try."