Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 10:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year

Chapter 3: how to explain my sister

The Weasley’s home or the burrow as once again filled to the brim with people. Jess was gazing into the Weasley’s garden where George was lobbing gnomes over the garden hedge. He had gone out there just to find to find a place to move his arms.
Harry was once again explaining Jess’s story, and even though it might have been better for jess to explain it herself she out right refused after George had laughed right to her face.
Mr. Weasley and Percy both seemed to be absorbing Harry’s every word. They ( Percy & Mr. Weasley) had just gotten home from the Ministry when they say Jess sitting pretzel lapped at the kitchen table. She had been entertaining Ginny by switching from human to phoenix form at the mention of anything bird related.
“Oh! I’ve already heard this joke,” Ginny replied to Jess.
“Alright I give up. How have you already heard all these jokes?” Jess was visibly fuming. Her face now looked as read as the jacket Ginny had lent her. It was too cold to be late August.
“How do I know you ask. A little birdie told me!” Ginny was already laughing even before Jess grew feathers.
Even though Ron had already seen Jess transform into a phoenix. He still jumped. They all did even though it only lasted a minuet or two. You just had to look at them to see that they belonged in the same world.
Harry completed his story but he still felt like they were still wondering. “Is it really all that insane,” he asked himself. He stole a glance at a feather still in its descent to the floor. “Yes, yes it was insane, but that’s just my world.”
Do you guys like it? Soon I'll post the rest so any questions probably will be answered then