Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 09:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Phoenix sister: chapter 2 - attached by who knows what

[COLOR="rgb(72, 209, 204)"]thanks so much for reading. PLEASE leave a comment [/COLOR]
Chapter 2: Attacked by who knows what

As Harry was explaining everything to Ron, Jess had shifted into her phoenix form. She dove as they screamed … and swore. Soon the best mates were clutching each other as the phoenix landed on a nearby chair one moment, filling the musky room with high squeaks, and then the bird was Jess throwing her head back laughing. She swept the dust off the table with her long hair. The dust flew through the air and landed onto Harry and Ron.
“I believe her story now!” Ron squealed ears turning red as always. “I think,” he added with an amused expression as Jess and Harry simultaneously snorted with laughter.
Jess filled with hysterics and snide remarks glanced at the grandfather clock located just behind Ron and Harry. At the same moment she fell to the floor asleep. Harry confused and tired glanced back at the clock which read 3:02 am.
“OH, brother,” Harry thought and shook his head as he now glanced at the sleeping Jess. “OH, sister!” Harry rethought as now he realized again he was responsible for her.
The door creaked open as the Minister of Magic (Kingsley Shacklebolt) stepped into the small, spare room.
“Guessing by your expression you must believe her,” Kingsley said with a low reassuring tone.
“In my defense,” Harry began, “ stranger things have happened.”
Do you like it so far?