Thread: Mirror
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 08:33 PM   #25 (permalink)
Cedric

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freds_caribbeangirl View Post
Rhea let out another dramatic sigh.
"That is does, it hurt me right here." She placed her hand over her heart and looked at him all hurt and sad then she giggled. Bleh giggled??? Rhea Bellaire did not giggle. She cleared her throat.

Rhea laughed at his next comment..wow...how corny! She shook her head trying to stop the laughter.
"That one was really really bad Aiden. Super cheesy bad." She smirked at him when she finally manged to stop laughing.His next question wiped the smile off her face momentarily but she quickly replaced it with a more nonchalant look and shrugged.
"We're ok i guess." Was this boy in her head or something hmm.
A grin spread across Aiden's face. "My apologies for cutting you deep, but someone had to let you know the truth." It was always so easy to be around Rhea. Refreshing, too.

What? His line was bad? But he had been so proud of it! "Cheesy?! Whaaaat? That was genius, okay? What about that whole play on words, there, huh?" He folded his arms and gave a mock huff. But, ohh. Judging by her sudden change in countenance, maybe he shouldn't have brought up Art? No.. he wanted to know. The Gryffindor dropped his hands to his sides, now looking genuinely at her. "'Okay'..? What's up?"