Thread: Mirror
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 08:21 PM   #24 (permalink)
Davvy_Wavvy

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Belle Bellaire-Moore
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire

x1 x3
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
Aiden smirked as she ran her fingers through her hair. "I think it's safe to say that it can't be tamed today." Maybe because he showered last night and then slept on it while it was wet? Eh. Who knows.

He gave a short laugh. "The truth hurts." But of course they both knew they were joking, for Rhea was very pretty. So, that's why she was here. The staircases were to blame. Aiden did have to get used to the stairs when he first came to school at Hogwarts, and he wondered if anyone died because they fell of when one was moving. Hmm.

"Oh yes, that's exactly what I do in my spare time. Call me a broom, I'm bound to sweep you off your feet." Hey, that was a good line! Broom.. sweep. Well, Aiden was proud of it. He looked to Rhea. "So, how are you and Art?"
Rhea let out another dramatic sigh.
"That is does, it hurt me right here." She placed her hand over her heart and looked at him all hurt and sad then she giggled. Bleh giggled??? Rhea Bellaire did not giggle. She cleared her throat.

Rhea laughed at his next comment..wow...how corny! She shook her head trying to stop the laughter.
"That one was really really bad Aiden. Super cheesy bad." She smirked at him when she finally manged to stop laughing.His next question wiped the smile off her face momentarily but she quickly replaced it with a more nonchalant look and shrugged.
"We're ok i guess." Was this boy in her head or something hmm.

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...