Thread: Mirror
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 08:09 PM   #23 (permalink)
Cedric

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freds_caribbeangirl View Post
Rhea chuckled at his comment. It wasn't that being a model wasn't good enough for her, it's just that she would scarcely make an impact on anyone doing that, except for maybe over excitable guys and she was not looking along that route at all.
"No it's not that, it's just not my thing." She looked at his reflection in the mirror with then ran her fingers through his hair too with little result. He did have nice hair though, pfft not that she would tell him that. They would never live it down.

Rhea laughed at his next comment and shook her head then threw him a very over dramatized hurt look.
"Ouch Casanova, that one hurt." She chuckled and looked at herself. Maybe Art thought she was ghoulish after she outright said she didn't like his snake so he stopped coming around. She pushed the thought away.
"I'm actually here by accident. The staircase had other plans for me it seems." She leaned against the wall next to the mirror turning her attention to him.
"Lurking the castle as usual looking for unsuspecting girls to sweep off their feet?" she asked smirking at him.
Aiden smirked as she ran her fingers through her hair. "I think it's safe to say that it can't be tamed today." Maybe because he showered last night and then slept on it while it was wet? Eh. Who knows.

He gave a short laugh. "The truth hurts." But of course they both knew they were joking, for Rhea was very pretty. So, that's why she was here. The staircases were to blame. Aiden did have to get used to the stairs when he first came to school at Hogwarts, and he wondered if anyone died because they fell of when one was moving. Hmm.

"Oh yes, that's exactly what I do in my spare time. Call me a broom, I'm bound to sweep you off your feet." Hey, that was a good line! Broom.. sweep. Well, Aiden was proud of it. He looked to Rhea. "So, how are you and Art?"