View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 07:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
SlytherinSistah
Special Services to the School

DoM
Ramora

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRoHeGiNeLu View Post
Ellie smiled.

"No, honestly," she said, a little out of breath. Not sure why... "I mean, I hadn't... thought of it.. Until now. When I saw the booth." Babble, babble, babble.

She held her toy dragon in her hand. Tehe.
"Oh? I always thought it was too early to know what you wanted to do with your life anyway before 18. Not that it hurts to explore." He said with a wave of his hand. "What sort of wand do you carry?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_faerie View Post
Wandmaking... Hmm.

Wands were cool. As Ty went over to the booth, his eyes were immediately drawn to the display, were there was a model of something called the "Elder Wand". "Hello! What's the elder wand? And how do you make wands?" Ty asked, a little more subdued than before but as squeaky as ever.

There was something very... calm about wands. Very mysterious-like. It was all very cool, and Ty found that he liked it. A lot.
Otto smiled slowly at the young girls question. He loved talking about the elder wand. In fact, that was why he insisted that there be a display for it. "I'm so glad you asked." Which was really only saying the half of it. "The elder wand is a wand said to be forged by death himself. Much myth and mystery surround this instrument including that when it combines with certain other objects it can make the possessor the master of death. Have you ever heard of the Deathly Hallows?" Mr. Beezwick asked trying hard to guess the girls age. Did they teach them about the deathly hallows at Hogwarts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by individual View Post
Finally, after just about walking over to the Fashion booth...

...did Evelyn spot this one.

Immediately her eyes lit up at the sign as she walked over. She was worried that the Diagon Alley booth was the only thing that had anything on the job of wand making. And even then it didn't have much information!

The people who looked like were the ones that worked at this booth were already talking to others, and since she was actually too interested in the pamphlet, which she JUST picked up, Evelyn didn't bother to intrude on any conversations.

Instead, she just kept her ears open to hear what they were saying.
Otto noticed a new face approach the booth. "If you have any questions, feel free to ask away." And, maybe she'd enjoy the game.