Thread: Adventure: Eyes of an Angel - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 06:50 PM   #22 (permalink)
Cassiopia Malfoy
Slytherin
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaylee Strap
First Year
Dragon..Dragon..Draco.. | | Sirius Lee Black

This chapter is dedicated to the wonderful writer and dedicated reader~KatielovesHP

Chapter Three: Teardrops

My breaths were ragged and it almost masked the faint, heartbroken sounds of my choked sobs in my throat, long overdue for the memories that would be eternal in my soul, my parents perfect and immaculate memories. There faces, which I thought I would never gaze upon again, the sorrow building up inside of me for my bitter last words to my wonderful, yet imperfect father. No one was perfect, but memories could be.

I leaned over the small sparkling rive which ran fast and true as if the devil himself was right behind it, it swept gracefully and swiftly across the soft sandy banks and water grass beneath it's cold body, a young and tiny black water bug skipped along the shining surface of the water, and a small tadpole barely visible flitted around in circles chasing it's own tail, the sight almost made me laugh, but I was so near crying it wasn't possible.

I saw mother natures gift of divine beauty around me in the massive trees, the thick thorn bushes and the tall and lean firs. It was a gift mother nature granted to this land thousands of years ago, just like fourteen years ago she granted the unwanted yet accepted all the same, the gift of magic and the gift of hopelessness. Yes, I was hopeless, at everything I tried to do, but then I didn't even try my best to complete the nearly impossible tasks in front of me.

I reached towards the depth of the cool water with my tiny pale hand the contact of not only made ripples of sadness in the water but also rippled through out my body just under the skin tearing up any reflection of my parents, making the gaping hole in my heart bigger and deeper, shadows seemed to flood my eyes as my sight blurred, then I felt something moist, salty, pure and chaste, yet full of sorrow, roll down my cheek and off my ruby re lips into the stream creating yet another ripple, soon more followed.

I then felt the heavens open up there eyes and I could almost hear it's wails as they wept with me, as our troubles turned into the most indescribable thing in the whole world excluding the forlorn and disgustingly abandonment of love, they formed in to something which I should have never produced, something which made me feel weak, they formed in to teardrops. There was no single mind like mine in the world feeling this way, I knew it before my sorrows formed into Teardrops.

*** Longbottom Mansion

“ Septimus. Let's go.” Skar called to his friend, getting annoyed.” Your going to miss the rain.” He then added, both of the boys loved rain.

“ I'm coming you stupid prat!” Septimus Snape ran down the last flight of stairs in Longbottom Mansion where he was staying with his best friend, Skar Longbottom. He pulled his dark grey hoodie over his head before stepping outside in to the torrent's of rain.

“ I love rain. C'mon, let's take a walk in the woods. And maybe we can go swimming in the small stream.” Skar joked punching Septimus. Who shoved him in response.

“ I love it more then you do, cause you love Jamie Lyre Frost.” Septimus teased in response. Earning himself another punch.

“ Miss Frost to you, and if you ever try and insult her-” Skar was cut off by Septimus.

“ I wasn't going to insult Miss Frost! Calm down mate. Now let's go, before your dad comes home and murders us brutally and then your mom is going to throw a fit when she comes home. Isn't weird staying home with your sister Alice all day, alone?” Septimus asked as the two boys entered the forest, already completely drenched.

“ You better not have.” Skar muttered dangerously.” Nah, I'm used to it, though when I was younger mum and dad had Mrs Frost baby sit us.”

“ I bet you enjoyed that.” This time Septimus was able to dodge the blow aimed for his head.” JUST KIDDING!” He gasped running away towards the stream, he almost ran in to a young girl with red hair crying by the stream.” Woah, are you alright?” He asked immediately, not recognizing her at first.

“ SEPTIMUS YOU STUPID IDIOT!” Skar shouted at his friend then slowed down seeing Lily Potter.” Lils! Are you alright?” He repeated Septimus' words with out even realizing it.

“ I'm.. I. I'm fine.” She managed to say, but sobbed harder. Why in the name of Merlin was she affected now by her parents death, and why was she found by Septimus and Skar?! Lily barely noticed how dizzy and light headed she was feeling, or how cold she was. Until everything went black for her.

“ Damn!” Septimus muttered as Lily fainted, immediately he scooped her up in his arms and started carrying her back towards the Longbottoms home, trying to ignore Skar's laughter.” Shut up! Your not helping.”

“ Yea, but your carrying. Lily. Potter!” Skar broke down in to a uncontrollable fit of laughter.

“ That's because you have the brains and no brawn so you can't carry her, yet I. Do quidditch, which makes me strong and muscular. Plus I naturally have brains.” Septimus snapped at Skar, and kicked his shin.

“ OUCH! That freaking hurt!” Skar yelped.

“ Open the door git.” Septimus rolled his eyes at his best friend.

“ Oh yea, I got it. Lay her down right her on the couch.” Skar glared at Septimus and went to go find Alice who was hoping to be a healer...

Floating, in the distance.

Last edited by Cassiopia Malfoy; 06-10-2010 at 06:46 PM.