Thread: Adventure: Eyes of an Angel - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 03:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
Cassiopia Malfoy
Slytherin
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaylee Strap
First Year
Dragon..Dragon..Draco.. | | Sirius Lee Black

Chapter Two: Confused

Dear Missy,

I am currently in a heartbroken state! My mother was on her way home and she apparently crashed in to Mr and Mrs Potter, the parents of my arch-nemesis and killed all of them, including herself. Now, I'm all alone. I have no idea where my father is ever since he became a drunkard and my mother left him. I'm confused! I need help. I don't know how much longer I can take this.

With all the love I have left, Amanda. Mel. Davies.

A girl with long brown hair sealed the letter and tied it to her owl, she then clenched her hands in to fists and cried in to them, she had scratched her cheeks till red marks remained there, cried herself to sleep for years on end, she finally decided to write to her best friend Missy. She had been in this emotional wreck for two years. Ever since she turned twelve. Suddenly the radio started playing a song which Mel recognized, I run to you.

“ I run from hate
I run from prejudice
I run from pessimists
But I run too late
I run my life
Or is it running me
Run from my past
I run too fast
Or too slow it seems
When lies become the truth
That's when I run to you

This world keeps spinning faster
Into a new disaster so I run to you
I run to you baby
And when it all starts coming undone
Baby you're the only one I run to
I run to you

We run on fumes
Your life and mine
Like the sands of time
Slippin' right on through
And our love's the only truth
That's why I run to you

I run to you baby
I run to you

I run to you baby
I run to you.”

“ Ya know. I wish I could have someone to run to.” Mel fumed throwing the first thing that came in to her reach at the wall, her anger had been building up inside her. Living at a foster home because there was no one to take her in. Living as a complete wreck in life and everything else. She was never able to grow up as a child she thought, her father disappeared when she was young and Mel had to take care of her mother until she recovered, then she had to skip her first year at Hogwarts because of moving around and not being able to pay the rent.

“ AMANDA MELONY DAVIES! THERE IS SOMEONE HERE FOR YOU!” Clarke called up the stairs to the Asian girl who slipped off her bed and headed downstairs. She was shocked to see who she saw.

“ Jacob.” She breathed the word as if it was something that would make all her troubles go away.

“ Hey Mel.” Jacob Pine smirked widely at Amanda and hugged her tightly.” Let's go to Diagon Alley and get our stuff, I'm bored to tears.” He then pulled her on to his back causing Amanda to laugh hard.

“ Thanks for coming Jake, oh yea. I did it, I wrote to Missy.” Amanda Mel smiled fighting back tears of sorrow and joy, she was in total confusion, all the time. Even when she was with Jake who helped her a lot through out the years.

“ Glad I could be of as-YOU WROTE TO HER! YAY! I mean. Wow, that's.. That's really good of you.” Jake chuckled then pulled her outside.” Let's go, Marissa offered to drive us there.” He said, referring to his older sister.

“ Marissa is always really nice.” Mel fought back her feelings of confusion and followed Jake, trying not to feel so confused...

Disclaimer: I did not wright I run to you.. Lady Antabellum did. And it's a loverly song.

Floating, in the distance.

Last edited by Cassiopia Malfoy; 06-12-2010 at 03:13 PM.