View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 02:43 AM   #23 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Oh.
My.
Merlin.
Lexi had forgotten---completely forgotten---what it felt like to be on the moving staircases. Had they been this shaky when she'd been on them ten years ago? She glanced down at her heels and gave them a death glare, daring them to fail her now.

Truth be told, she was a little annoyed with herself for turning twenty-eight years old and letting a simple thing such as a moving set of staircases throw her off balance a little. She sort of...held on to the railing...very tightly...as she spun around and around.

Wasn't there a better way to travel around this place?
Nolan had his nose buried in...his tarot cards. Well, he was only looking at one, observing a tiny rip in the corner of it. BOOOO. This was one of his best sets too! He frowned, turning it over in his hands a few times before pulling out the rest of the stack and put it back in it's place. It was just a small rip, if he was careful he shouldn't have any problems...

HELLO.

There was no stair where he was about to place his foot. EEP! Stumbling backwards a bit, he dropped his stack of cards and watched in dismay as the deck spread out all over the landing. He sighed and looked back down at the empty space where he had almost just taken a step. He forgot just how EVIL these staircases could be!

As he picked up his cards, the staircase arrived with...Lexi in tow. Tee hee. He chuckled as he stood up, shuffling his deck and observing the sight of his colleague clinging to the banister for dear life. "Having fun?" he asked with a laugh as the staircase came to halt in front of him.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid