View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 10:25 PM   #73 (permalink)
Paint.the.Limelight
Formerly: hrmy_lvr_4evr
Ravenclaw

Love Detective
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelie Rylen
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Silvermoon
Magical Creatures
Fiyero ♥ | RED VINES! | FOR NARNIAAAAAAAAAAA | "Always." ♥| SupermegafoxyAWESOMEhot!

Violet's eyebrows lifted. Wow. Someone was impatient, wasn't she? It was important to make sure everyone was up to speed before plunging into a subject.

"Of course, Chad," she said. "I have a puffskein here with me, but I was a little worried about Mico playing with it and shaking it around..." She stood up. "Just a moment." Violet walked to the back of the room, where a large cage held two balls of fluff that bounced around excitedly at her approach. Violet knelt down to the floor and opened the latch and stuck her hand into the cage. The puffskeins climbed onto her hand and started bouncing up her arm. Violet swiftly stood up and closed the cage door with her foot. Upon return to the table, Violet cupped her hands around the puffskeins.

"All right, everyone. What we have here is obviously two puffskeins. This yellow one is a regular puffskein, and this purple one is a Pygmy Puff, more often used as a pet. There are two just so that it is easier to see. As you can all see for yourselves, they really are very friendly." Violet petted one with a finger. It bounced up and down happily and a long pink tongue emerged from the fluff, winding itself around Violet's finger. She gently disengaged herself from the puffskein.

"Yes, I am going to teach some basics about how to care for and capture a puffskein. Are there any questions so far?"