Thread: Diagon Alley
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 12:32 AM   #14 (permalink)
Destiny
Dark Force Defense League

DoM
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Flora B. Thiese
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Wylie E. Atherton
Mysteries
x5 x1
Super Slytherin Buddy || ⅓ She-Snake Trio || 'I taste like chocolate and potatoes'

Quote:
Originally Posted by individual View Post
Seeing a few others come up and talk to this guy, Evelyn's smile widened even more when she really saw his attitude and heard his tone.

He didn't want to be here did he.

"Well...good luck with that." she smiled, and unable to hold it in any longer, she burst out laughing. Not one of those kind that fills up the whole room, thank Merlin, but her point was obviously made that she was laughing at him.

Poor guy. Stuck with all these kids that ask a million questions. Except her. He didn't have to deal with her much longer. The owls were bugging her and she swore she saw Evolette Mckenna around here somewhere when she was browsing around the booths. Like, the most brilliant previous Head Girl ever. And Evelyn didn't think that just because the girl was a Slytherin head girl or anything.

Or maybe she did...
Sullivan was just about to tell the girl to carry on elsewhere, when she burst out into laughter. Did she just come over to laugh at him? He raised a brow at the girl, and he resisted the urge to shove one of those pamphlets in her mouth to shut her up.

Control Sully, control.

He let a long breath out of his nose, closed his eyes for a moment, then looked at the girl. "Is there something you wanted to ask? Or are you just here for laughs?"

He'd give her something to laugh at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiiWishiWasYours View Post
Selena walked over to the table after catching sight of the owls. Awhh. They were so cute! Selena giggled as she looked at them. What caught Selena's eye however, was the large eagle owl. "Hey there, what's your name?" Selena giggled as she talked to the large owl. Selena was going crazy wasn't she? talking to animals. But really, he, at least Selena hoped it was a he, looked sooo cute!!
Another one with the owls. The way this job fair was going, ole' TJ would have a line of people with applications to his shop in no time. Snorting as he heard the girl ask the OWL a question, Sullivan called over to her, "The owls have name tags under their perch. They don't talk back, ya know?"

Or perhaps she didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post
"Noooo.....I have an owl....I know what a beak is used for." She frowned slightly at the grumpy man. What was he doing here when he obviously didn't want to be? "What I meant was, did you bring owls that have a tendency to bite fingers off? Cause if so then I guess I won't pet them." She turned back to the owls, they looked like they needed some loving, especially if they had to deal with grumps over here. "I could always just stay here and chat with you? I'm Arya, and you are...? Cue grin.
The girl already had an owl. Oh how sweet.

Not.

Sullivan had no idea why the girl would think he cared about what she had. Did it look like he wanted to hear about more owls? No. The four over there were plenty enough. He rolled his eyes when she explained what she meant. "Do you really think we would risk bringing owls that would bite people?" The Healer's bill he would have to pay if that were to happen would be outrageous!

Cringing a she said she could stay and chat with him, he shooed the girl over to the owls, "No. Go pet them." He sat up a little straighter waiting for her to pet one..perhaps an owl did feel like biting.

And no, he was not telling his name.

____________ooh, ooh, she's the rough and the rowdiest kid________
ooh, ooh, and there's more where she lives_____