Thread: Diagon Alley
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 10:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
PatInTheHat

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinyjazzhands View Post
Sullivan snorted at this one's question. Do they bite? He wanted to reply with a "Do people bite?" but he had only seen that happen once and figured not all people bite. "See that thing on it's face? That is called a beak. They use that beak to bite. Does that answer your question?" he raised an eyebrow at the girl.

Was someone supposed to walk around with food or something? He was starting to get hungry with all this talk of biting.
"Noooo.....I have an owl....I know what a beak is used for." She frowned slightly at the grumpy man. What was he doing here when he obviously didn't want to be? "What I meant was, did you bring owls that have a tendency to bite fingers off? Cause if so then I guess I won't pet them." She turned back to the owls, they looked like they needed some loving, especially if they had to deal with grumps over here. "I could always just stay here and chat with you? I'm Arya, and you are...? Cue grin.

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________