View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 08:25 AM   #19 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
Grayson grinned yet again as prefect-boy tried to change the topic, as she'd tried to turn it around on him in the first place. "You do know that you saying that actually makes me think you agree with me, right?," she commented, refusing to let him win. Or let him get off without any blame. "Whether or not I could get hurt doesn't matter anymore?," she replied then, affecting an innocent look like she knew she was expert at. Now she was just playing with him. She knew what he had meant, but it was way more fun staying on the railing. And it was highly amusing to think he had nothing better to do as prefect than try and get her off the railing in the first place.

She raised an eyebrow herself, though, as he laughed at her dismissal of his continued assurances that he wasn't a giant. "You really don't pay attention, you know that?" Of course, he was only a Hufflepuff. maybe he couldn't figure out that if she was still lower than him while up on the railing, obviously she would be even shorter standing on the ground.
He was getting tired of the games now. He wanted her off of the railings, and he wanted her off of them now. "It doesn't matter what I may or may not have done. Or anything else. I'm asking you as a Prefect to gt down, and I'm running out of patience." His change in tone of voice showed that he was serious, because all lightness disappeared, and soon he would be talking to her sternly.

"Well, I know that I'm taller than you. I'm tall and you're short. But I'm not like an actual giant." Now move it off of the bloody railing.