View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 11:33 PM   #62 (permalink)
Paint.the.Limelight
Formerly: hrmy_lvr_4evr
Ravenclaw

Love Detective
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelie Rylen
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Silvermoon
Magical Creatures
Fiyero ♥ | RED VINES! | FOR NARNIAAAAAAAAAAA | "Always." ♥| SupermegafoxyAWESOMEhot!

Violet smiled as the conversation heated up. this was the point of getting everyone together, getting them to debate like this. Animatedly but not violently. Violet, who loved cats, held out her hand to Mico as the kitten ambled down the table. She petted his fuzzy head. So cute.

Violet looked up, smiled, and waved as Chad said her name. Should she go first? She looked at the other two women, then decided as she hadn't been contributing much, she should volunteer.

"That would be moi, I think." She sat up a little straighter. "Uh...hi, guys. I'm Violet. A lot of you know me, but for those of you who do not, I am the head of the Beast Division. Now, as Chad told you earlier, the main focus of today's meeting is for you to learn a bit more about magical creatures by listening to the other heads and I drone on about them for a bit, and then once you're all bored, we go out into the field to test out what you've learned." She took a small pause, stroking Mico's soft fur and gathering her breath.

"Okay. Now, we'll start small. What do you guys know about puffskeins?" She had one to show them, but she figured that she would wait until Mico got bored of her and decided to move on before taking it out. A brutal murder on the point of interest by the Department Head's cat might ruin the meeting a little.