Thread: Mirror
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 09:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Monkey View Post
Staring into the mirror he blinked as something shifted past him and he whirled around seeing... nothing. Nothing but the other wall and a portrait. Getting paranoid man he thought before he felt it; that little tingle which meant he was hyper. Grinning like a fool he posed in front of the mirror taking out his sunglasses. Tilting his head downwards he said, "William Cullack..." pause, put on sunglasses "Boy wonder." pose. It was then he heard his name being called, that nickname he knew all too well. Turning in the direction he had heard the voice from he smirked, "Big L, how's it going?" he asked blue eyes hidden behind his Horatio Cane sunglasses.

Legend cringed slightly as her heard Williams nickname for him. That was.....quite...okay it sucked. "Please-" Legend started as he held up his hands as a sign of surrender. "Please don't ever call me that again. That name...is too bad for words." People could not nickname him! Pssh no way he was the PRINCE. Legend took a slight notice that his voice oddly seemed...stronger? "Hey..." Walking over closer to Willy he noticed something. "Are you like...checking yourself out in a mirror? Like a girl? Or.....Miguel." Yeah, his step brother did have an obsession of looking at himself in the mirror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by As.Is View Post
Teegan stopped and pivoted around on her foot to look at the boy. "Easy." She smirked. "It's called a charm." She told him raising her eyebrows, giving him a duh-look like he should've known that....well, he looked about fourteen or fifteen, he SHOULD know that....or maybe they taught things differently here. She looked at both boys and turned to leave wondering if she should send Warren after the two...

The fourth year turned a bit his green eyes focused in on some Hufflepuff girl. Rolling his eyes he leaned agaisnt the wall. This girl sounded like she thought she was OH so smart. It was obvious because of her smirk and her rude reply. He would tech her. "Really? Who knew that Hufflepuffs knew anything about Charms."

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}