View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 08:36 PM   #25 (permalink)
Lottiepot

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Trixie nodded. "Most definitely. Especially as we have an awesome prefect and Quidditch Captain to help us win" she grinned sweetly but ended with a sigh. "Do you know how many times they have won before, with you know, being that awesome and stuff?" she giggled lightly and then looked down at her shoes again.

Trixie nodded. "And yes well Aiden is my, erm, really good friend" she ended with a sweet smiled. "We erm *cough* kissed once" she sighed. "But well, you know, I don't think things are the same any more" she sighed again. "Just good friends you know" she ended with a weak smiled. "And then there's Patrick as well, he's another, erm..friend" she added on. Ergh boy troubles! "Oh we didn't actually know eachother, I was erm, well popular" she giggled slightly.

Trixie nodded slightlly. "Yes well there was a couple of occasional lessons of Herbology, I quite liked it myself but still wasn't my favourite lesson" she smiled sweetly and then thought back to her Beauxbatons lessons. "But it was still mostly focused on Charms" she sighed.

Trixie smiled. "No It's alright I'm not offended or anything" she laughed lightly. She nodded. "Well yes I will, but I might try and get to talk to him before. I've introduced myself to so many people already so introducing myself to him wouldn't hurt would it?" she giggled again. "He saved your life? Impressive" she laughed.