View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 01:40 AM   #25 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Simon looked at the Professor. "That is so cool." Simon was glad that the Professor was sorted into Hufflepuff. "So what was it like when you were here?" He asked, he would have to go soon because he knew that the Professor would be busy even though he wanted to stay with her she was so kind and sweet.

Simon smiled. "I am sure I'll have a great time and I'll have loads of fun." Simon hoped that it was the case anyway, he was scared that some of his years wouldn't be good but he was going to give it a good time.

Simon looked at the Professor again because asking the question that was most on his mind. "Professor if I ever need to come see anyone for advice, can I come and see you?" He smiled. "I really think you give great advice."
"Well...sort of eventful. Lainey was my professor, believe it or not," Nolan said with a small grin. Oh man, if that ever got back to her she would KILL him, he was sure of it. He himself didn't even really believe it fully yet. "I was a prefect too, but I was too swamped and had to give up the badge."

Anyways, enough about him. "Of course you can! And I'm glad you think I give good advice," he told him. That had worried him. "If you ever need to stop by, just come on and knock if I'm in!" he said.

"Now, do you mind if I cut our session short? I have a lot of people waiting outside, I believe," he said. He didn't really trust Lucky out there with all those people. Lucky + Violet did not equal GOOD in his mind.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid