View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 01:28 AM   #24 (permalink)
Weasley174
Formerly: Harry174

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daisy Webster
Gryffindor
First Year
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Lissy Lou View Post
"I was actually a Hufflepuff as well," Nolan said with a smile. Didn't he tell him that? Hmm. Well, now he knew. " And I really do hope you do your best! I'm sure you'll accomplish great things during your years here. Enjoy them, cause they'll be some of the best years of your life," he added. He knew it was corny and pretty much everyone said that in EVERY pep talk ever given about school but--it was true!

"So, is there anything else I can help you with?" he asked.
Simon looked at the Professor. "That is so cool." Simon was glad that the Professor was sorted into Hufflepuff. "So what was it like when you were here?" He asked, he would have to go soon because he knew that the Professor would be busy even though he wanted to stay with her she was so kind and sweet.

Simon smiled. "I am sure I'll have a great time and I'll have loads of fun." Simon hoped that it was the case anyway, he was scared that some of his years wouldn't be good but he was going to give it a good time.

Simon looked at the Professor again because asking the question that was most on his mind. "Professor if I ever need to come see anyone for advice, can I come and see you?" He smiled. "I really think you give great advice."