View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 12:19 AM   #22 (permalink)
Weasley174
Formerly: Harry174

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daisy Webster
Gryffindor
First Year
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Lissy Lou View Post
Huh. That was something new. Nolan nodded and listened to the boy's story. He'd never heard of a PRINCE attending Hogwarts but, it was not the first time something odd had occurred here. Not in the slightest. "Well, regardless of whether you tell people your secret or not, they're your friends, not strangers on the streets and as your friends, they should be accepting of you as a person, regardless of whether or not you have a title. And since it's highly unlikely that paparazzi are going to attack you between classes, a bodyguard is unnecessary and I can assure you, you are completely safe," he added with a playful smile. "However if you really feel unsafe--which I assure you, there is no need to feel that way--perhaps Hogwarts isn't the place for you." He REALLY hoped he thought differently, though! It was sadddd to see students go.

"Regardless of who said it, I think the best thing for you to do is to try and not let it bother you. If YOU know deep down that you are loyal and a hard worker, you don't have to feel like you need to prove anything to anyone," he assured him. The older student in question couldn't see deep down in Simon's brain, right? Right!
Simon laughed at the Professor. "I think that you are right Professor." Simon smiled. "I think I'll tell my best friends." Simon said suddenly. "I think you are right there Professor." Simon said as he looked up at the Professor, there was no way they would allow paperazzi in the school. "Oh I don't think Hogwarts is unsafe." Simon was assured now that the Professor had eased his mind.

Simon looked at the Professor. "I do believed deep down I belong in Hufflepuff, I love the House and I want to do my best." Simon smiled he knew that all the time deep down but the other student had just casted doubts on his judgement. "Professor what house was you in?" Simon was curious.