View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 11:19 PM   #20 (permalink)
Weasley174
Formerly: Harry174

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Gryffindor
Seventh Year
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Lissy Lou View Post
Nolan nodded and smiled at the young boy. "I'm pretty positive. People lose points all the time, but when it's at the beginning of the term, people tend to get troubled because there aren't any other points, and it just makes the point loss more noticeable. Trust me though, a few homework assignments and no one will even remember you were in the negatives to start with," he assured him. He knew it would happen soon. He couldn't count the number of times he had seen a house come back from 4th to win the cup!

"I can assure you, Simon, you're very safe here," he added. This was Hogwarts! It was the safest place on Earth, right? Erm...right. "Is there a reason you don't feel safe? If so, feel free to talk to any of us and we can try and help you," he said. "And as for the Sorting Hat--it doesn't make mistakes. You'll come to realize why you're in Hufflepuff in no time," he told him. "For example, the fact that you're so concerned about losing house points definitely shows loyalty! You're afraid of letting down your house, right? If you weren't a loyal Hufflepuff, maybe you'd feel differently." Not to say that other houses didn't care about points. He knew they did.

"I'm sure if you just give her some time, she'll forgive you, or at least be opening to talking to you about what happened. If not, maybe suggest to her that you try and resolve it with a prefect or something? Sort of like a peer mediation session," he suggested. Nolan hated to see friends fighting over something that was probably a huge misunderstanding!
Simon looked at the Professor well she seemed nice enough so he decided to help him the secret. "I'm Prince Simon Leonarder De Simpson." He said slowly. "You see I don't want to tell my friends it, in case they tell other people and when I was at home the reason I needed the bodyguard was because of all the places I went and the people that wanted to have photo's taken with me and my autograph." Simon was scared with all the things he had to do, that was one reason he was thinking his dad had sent him to school so he could be like a normal kid but he wasn't sure though.

Simon smiled at the Professor. "I do care about Hufflepuff, it was just when this other Hufflepuff said it, I just had second thoughts because it was an older student and they are more wiser." Simon sighed, he was still wondering if he was in the right house.

"I'll do what you suggest about Amy." Simon smiled at the Professor, he was still wondering what she thought about him telling her he was a prince.