View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 03:15 PM   #31 (permalink)
VRSCIKA
Slytherin

DMAC & DMC
Billywig

x1
Dragon Geisha/Toni-Toni Chopper/Master of Chocobos Alpha Goddess/ Darth Devious /Davvy's twinneh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffy.Potter View Post
So it was noticeable. Sarah smiled and just shrugged. "Yes. I'm fine. Suppose I'm just particularly sensitive to cool temperatures. Thank you for asking. I'll live," she said, nodding her head. She wouldn't miss this conference for the world. "I'm fine," Sarah reassured Violet, smiling. It truly wasn't anything. Brian always said that she'd be shivering sometimes when it was sixty or seventy degrees Fahrenheit outside.

COFFEEEEE?!

Rin was such a sweetheart. "Awww... Thanks Rin. This is exactly what I needed," Sarah said, smiling quite appreciatively. She felt her hands warm up and her already her body felt like it was tingling with warmth. She held the coffee up to her lips and took a sip. Ahhh... waaarmth. Honestly, what would she do without coffee?

Ooh... meeting was starting!
Rinatta was pleased to see Sarah accept the coffee. Just as she thought, a nice cup of warm coffee would help do the trick. On the rare occasion that Rin was cold that was precisely what she did. She rarely put on a heavy coat or scarf, simply drank hot coffee and tea, sometimes hot chocolate mmm. She smiled warmly and nodded when Sarah thanked her, she didn't want to disturb Chad by speaking. She really liked Sarah, she had worked with her a bit before her promotion and she had done a very good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazypenguin View Post
Mathius walked in slowly and took a seat. He still didn't really know anybody, but it was a Level Wide meeting. So he sat and looked around at people, watching them and listening to their conversations.
Rin looked over as she saw another employee enter. Yay! Someone else showed up. Hmm could he be another one of hers? She really needed to meet them all personally when the conference was over. She hadn't had the time previously ,but she would make time after all this if she didn't meet them all during it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazenhani View Post
Ah, that's what was wrong. A thin thread from his scarf was latched onto the button of his coat. With a small grin of victory, he unclasped the length of thread and finally got the scarf off from around his neck. As he was taking off his jacket, he blinked at the words of concern exchanged to one of the women in the room.

Glancing over, it looked as if the coffee Rin had given her had done some good but...He looked down at his jacket in his hand before looking back at the woman. Not wanting to interrupt the meeting, he leaned over and gently nudged her arm, offering her the coat with a small smile.
Torio caught Rin's eye again as she saw his scarf move out of the corner of her eye. She silently watched him take off his scarf and coat finally, she wondered if he had been too cold before or if it was just because he couldn't get the scarf off, which was kind of cute and funny. He offered his coat to Sarah and she smiled softly. Aww that was sweet, Torio was such a nice guy. She was very glad to have him in her division. Sarah would look like she was buried in a pile of clothes if she put anymore on.