View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 01:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by As.Is View Post
Teegan jumped slightly when a girl her age approached her with a question. Gah questions! How tired she was of answering que....wait! She wanted to sit there. "Oh, no, it's alright." She smiled, happy she had charmed her voice to sound more British than Grecian.

"Is this not your favorite class?" Teegan asked pushing her notebook over a little to make sure the girl had enough room for her things. She would have thought most students would want the front row seats...or any seat but the back ones.
"Great!" Celandine, relieved, sat down and arranged her things. "Well... I'm not so good with muggle things." She explained. "I did okay on my... well I got an Outstanding on my OWL but I just like to watch everything and usually there is a lot to see in Muggle Studies." And she could watch her class mates to guess how she was supposed to react to things.

She would have launched into an explanation of her favourite subjects but she hardly needed to start chatting and lose points. Gosh. That'd be setting a bad example. So Cela just smiled, bit her lip and opened her notebook, ready to begin. She popped a piece of the candy in her mouth just incase her lips were tempted to speak in spite of herself.

... that was probably what the point of the candy was.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you