Thread: Captains Lounge
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 04:25 AM   #21 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy ♥ View Post
"Of course I can. I'm amazing," he told her as he took a seat beside her. "Pfft. I don't need Love 101 with Brody. I'm amazing." And she told him that so he didn't need to learn anything.

"I know. She loves me a lot." She was in love with him after all. She told him often that she loved him. "Yeah, we'll keep in touch. It won't be so bad even if it won't be the same." He would still Tweet her unless she got too busy. And he could write to her like every day. "We do have a lot of good memories." Because he had known Brody for a long time.

"Yes, there was." Joking.
"I know, you've said that twice," Gold said. She stuck her tongue out at Mr. T, but beamed when he sat down.

Rawwr.

"Change is good," Gold said, with a nod. "Helps you adapt and become flexible and all. Not get clingy." Not that she thought Torin and Brody were clingy. They were awesome, and they gave each other perfect space. "I'm glad you two have stuck together."

WHAT? "When?!" Gold eyed Mr. T. BAD Mr. T, for teasing her. "Majority is authority, Mr. T, and the majority thinks I'm amazing, sooo."

Hehe.