Thread: Captains Lounge
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 04:21 AM   #20 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoritaMaxie View Post
Bwaha.

"You can read my mind, bestie," Gold said, beaming at him. "Come sit down?" She patted the empty space, next to herself, on the couch. "I'll still have to ask Brody, to give you Love 101."

"She loves you plenty," Gold said, kindly. "I know she'll miss you too, and you'll be able to keep in touch through letters and --" What was it called, again? "Twitter, right? I think you two need to be away from each other, for a while. Not because I don't love you two together, but because it will give you the strength to handle each other's absence, and learn to cherish memories." She knew he would understand. Because he was her Mr. T, and her Mr. T was awesome and fuzzeh like that.

"Was there ever any doubt?" Hehehe.

"Of course I can. I'm amazing," he told her as he took a seat beside her. "Pfft. I don't need Love 101 with Brody. I'm amazing." And she told him that so he didn't need to learn anything.

"I know. She loves me a lot." She was in love with him after all. She told him often that she loved him. "Yeah, we'll keep in touch. It won't be so bad even if it won't be the same." He would still Tweet her unless she got too busy. And he could write to her like every day. "We do have a lot of good memories." Because he had known Brody for a long time.

"Yes, there was." Joking.