Thread: Captains Lounge
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 04:14 AM   #19 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy ♥ View Post
He eyed her right back. "I don't need Love 101." If that was what she was getting at.

"You're right. I will. And I'm happy that she's going away to university." Because then she would be doing something she loved and he wanted her to do something she loves. "It does make the heart fonder." And he would let her have some of his shirts because he knew that that would help her miss him less.

"You are amazing, Gold." Which she already knew he was sure.
Bwaha.

"You can read my mind, bestie," Gold said, beaming at him. "Come sit down?" She patted the empty space, next to herself, on the couch. "I'll still have to ask Brody, to give you Love 101."

"She loves you plenty," Gold said, kindly. "I know she'll miss you too, and you'll be able to keep in touch through letters and --" What was it called, again? "Twitter, right? I think you two need to be away from each other, for a while. Not because I don't love you two together, but because it will give you the strength to handle each other's absence, and learn to cherish memories." She knew he would understand. Because he was her Mr. T, and her Mr. T was awesome and fuzzeh like that.

"Was there ever any doubt?" Hehehe.