Thread: Captains Lounge
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 03:54 AM   #16 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoritaMaxie View Post
Why was he looking baffled?

Boys.

"You, and in your dorm, not trying to run away from girls? HA! That's a first." Bwaha. "I'm going to miss her. Even though we still have two years together." She didn't want Brody to go away.

"Hehe, of course you can." He would have to learn how to use a light meter, though. Other stuff, too. Gold was certain Mr. T would manage, though. "You going to take some courses, for that?" Gold didn't exactly know what sort of training, went into photojournalism.

TORINTORINTORIN!

"Run away from girls? Why would I need to do that?" She was confusing him more than ever. Why would he be hiding from girls? Even if it was a joke, he didn't get it. "I'm going to miss her a lot. I love her so much." Even though there was still time. But with Graduation and then her going to Uni... Well, he wouldn't be seeing her a lot. "I only have this year with her."

"And I have no idea. I just didn't see it listed for University. So I don't know." He would see about that later on.