View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 02:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Simon looked at the Professor, he still couldn't stop crying. "I'm just.." Simon started to say but stopped due to not being able to speak in full sentences because of the crying. "It's just.." He thought for a moment. "Yeah." Simon said sadly. "But it's..." Simon stopped a moment to try and calm himself down. "not just..." Simon had to say it slowly because of all the tears. "that..." He was really homesick and wasn't used to having argument with people.
Nolan blinked. Mkay, he was going to assume that there was a LOT more troubling the boy than just the kitchen incident. There had to be. Amy had been fine, had she not? "Simon, take deep breaths, it's alright..." he said, trying to comfort him enough to form a coherent sentence. "Just try and calm down so you can talk--once you let it out, I'm sure you'll feel better!" he encouraged the young boy.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid